And Relaxxxxxxxxx! What an incredibly busy summer I have had! It has been non stop since April (technically not summer, but that’s when the madness started!) With so many things going on, I didn’t have a moment to update my blog, but things have suddenly slowed down (for a bit!) and I have time to post again! Hoorah!
So why was I so busy? Well…
1. A lovely hen weekend in Bude, Cornwall for a dear friend. A princess blue themed soirée was the order of the weekend. Also my first weekend away from Baxter. Lots of tears (mine!) but a reminder of the non mummy me side of my personality!
2. A week in Lake Garda with mes Amis and family for dear friends wedding. Seriously the best holiday I have had since my Honeymoon to Canada!
3. Mummy dearest 60th. No mum you can’t take the 60th tag off!!
4. A hen weekend in Penzance for another dear friend! A vintage tea party theme for the Friday, treasure hunt and Bad Taste evening reception for Saturday night.
5. Beautiful and best fun ever wedding in Cornwall. 90 pinwheels later and I was so pin wheeled and Pom pomd out! But they did look lovely!
6. An amazing week on the Roseteague Estate! This was my week of total relaxation. We loved the beautiful accommodation and surroundings so much, we are hoping to go back next year.
7. Full time work!!! Nothing like going full time after 6 years of part timery – now that’s a shock to the system! Fortunately, circumstances have changed for the better and I’m back to part time, spending time with my baby and finding time to catch up on blogs, write a blog (!) and plan for the next big chapter! A move to Bristol !