I couldn’t believe my little peepers when I opened my inbox this morning and saw that I had actually been nominated for this award by Yearoflivingcraftily. Thank you so much Michelle! I would recommend a look at Michelle’s blog, she has some really lovely well thought out crafts on her blog. Her journals are so cool.
I set out to create a little blog when I was on maternity leave, mainly as a way of passing the time whilst Baxter snoozed in my arms and to create an online journal of things I liked, so to have people follow and like my blog, is kind of a bonus! I enjoy blogging and I love meeting like minded people and their blogs, for inspiration, motivation and reassurance that I’m not the only strange crafty mummy on the block!
So to keep this lovely award beaming on and on, it must be passed onto 10 other lovely bloggers who you think deserve this award.
1. Re-post the award in a new post, that includes the name of the person that nominated you.
2. State 10 things about yourself
3. Nominate 10 people
10 things about me!
1. I am not great with technology, and often find ass backwards ways of doing things.
2. I met my husband Mr Egg in Byron Bay, Australia. We were in a mixed dorm, sharing bunk beds!
3. I have lived in Brighton for 6 years, I grew up in Bristol
4. I took my Maths GCSE 5 times, passed with the help of Mr Egg, who is a qualified Maths Teacher!
5. I was a mature student and collected my Degree 8.5 months pregnant!
6. I have an exceptionally rare haemoglobin type – Punjab D- Kings College Hospital London kept some of my blood!
7. I don’t own a laptop, so blog from my IPad!
8. I work for Social Services
9. I am a morning person
10. My son Baxter has bought me more joy than I could have ever imagined.
10 nominated blogs!
1. Roar Sweetly
2. The Big Forest
3. A Girl called Emily
4. Clouds of Color
6. Tea at Weasel’s
7. City Girl gone Coastal
9. Shabby Chic Sarah
10. Bunny mummy