I’ve been spending the last couple of weeks spending all my time with baby B as I will be returning to work on the 12th September and B will be going to nursery (sob!) so there has been a distinct lack of posts, but thats about to change as I have committed myself to post at least three times a week…as I just know you all want to read about the fantastic life of a mummy with too many ideas and not enough time!
So, whilst I have been playing with monkey chops I have been compiling a list of things to do and make to show on my blog and some ideas for future posts. My list looks a little something like this:-
1. Paint this unit (below) and a little drawer unit (sorry no pic as it’s still in my car’s boot after scavaging it from a bin!) in Arles Yellow with Annie Sloane paints. Little bit excited about trying out Annie Sloane paints, as I have seen some amazing makeovers using them and read such good things. This unit will eventually form part of B’s nursery furniture, when he gets his new room in his new home (more on that in another post).
2. Paint this baby – colour to be decided after experimenting with the Arles yellow.
3. Change living room from lime and chocolate scheme to plum and coco…using my gorgeous new cushions
4. Try out living room ‘left overs’ in bedroom, as it is dull dull dull in there at the moment.
5. Make little felt hearts for possible christmas decorations or gifts. Wish I had a picture of a beautiful little felt heart I bought the other day for Baby B’s girlfriend.
Not loads and loads, but enough to get my teeth stuck into over the next couple of weeks!